Selected National Coverage…
"Ready to Start Making Music? You Can Join the Jam on 'Make Music Day'," by Laura B. Whitmore, Parade Magazine, June 20, 2019
"June 2019: A taste of what's happening around the world this month," Delta Sky Magazine, June 2019
"Make Music New York," by Jay Ruttenberg, The New Yorker, June 19, 2019 "Festivals worth traveling to this summer," by Harriet Baskas, CNBC, May 12, 2019
"'Make Music Day' 2019 Details Free Events, Concerts Nationwide," by Daniel Kreps, Rolling Stone, March 29, 2019
"Music & Arts Announces Make Music Festivities," by Brian Berk, The Retailers, May 13, 2019
"International Make Music Day Returns in June For Its 21st Year of Interactive Events," by Ana Yglesias, Recording Academy Grammy Awards, March 29, 2019
… and ten stand-out local previews:
- Bethlehem, NH: "Bethlehem becomes part of a national effort to bring free music to all"
- Chattanooga, TN: "All styles for all ages: Make Music Chattanooga features dozens of performers"
- Chicago, IL: "Preview: Make Music Chicago Celebrates the Solstice on Friday"
- Columbia, SC: "One Columbia Readies Fifth Year of Make Music Day, Sticking to Event's Core Ethos"
- Connecticut: "Make Music Day to ring in summer with hundreds of live, free concerts on the streets of Connecticut"
- Durham, NC: "What's going on this week? Here are 13 of our Best Bets"
- Milwaukee, WI: "5 Acts to See When Make Music Returns to Milwaukee"
- Provo, UT: "For more than 60 years, Bill Harris ran a music store in Provo. Here’s how his 27-year-old grandson is continuing his legacy"
- Portland, ME: "Organizers gearing up for Make Music Portland's 7th year"
- Worcester, MA: "International Make Music Day welcomes summer Friday across Worcester"
Visit our media page (link) for even more press coverage from around the U.S.!