July 14, 2016
We are looking for a few volunteer writers to maintain our blog and newsletter, so Chattanooga knows when and where to work and party with us. Our newsletter will share Make Music Chattanooga announcements with our subscribers. In addition to Make Music Chattanooga news, our blog will also be a guide to local music lovers on when/where/how to make music, participate in music related projects and enjoy local music.
Although the main event Make Music Chattanooga Day is celebrated once a year on June 21st. Music is made all year long in Chattanooga and we can’t miss out on all the fun! Make Music Chattanooga will be popping all over the place and continually supporting our beloved music community throughout the year.
The ideal volunteer Blogger/Newsletter Writer will have:
- Excellent written communication
- Experience with WordPress.org and MailChimp (preferred, not required)
- The ability to work independently and finish assignments in a timely matter
- The ability to conduct research to obtain factual information on a given topic
- An undying love for music
If you want to be apart of helping Chattanooga create and celebrate music, freely and this sounds like the gig for you, please contact Taryn Balwinski at email@example.com. Please include your resume, a cover letter and samples of your work.
This position may qualify as an internship or community service credit.