Registration is open! Using our matchmaking software venues and musicians can register, create profiles and find a match for their Make MusicFairfield performance.
- DEADLINE to register and make a match: May 21, 2018
- The Fairfield Theatre Company will secure outdoor performance permits only for performances taking place in Fairfield.
- Musicians and venues participating in the suburbs must obtain their own permits with their town/city.
- Only matches made through the matchmaking software will receive permits to participate in Make Music Fairfield. Make your match before May 21st to assure yourself a permit.
- All matches made through the matchmaking software will appear on the Make MusicFairfield map later this spring.
Interested in performing during Make MusicFairfield? Musicians of all abilities and genres are invited to showcase their talent and share their love of music! The event is an all-ages, all-inclusive celebration of music. Register to be a performer by creating a profile, browse available venues and make an offer to perform in a Fairfield location. The venue will confirm your request. Venues may reach out to you directly once you have created a profile. There is no fee to participate. Permits will be secured for all matches made on the Make Music Fairfield website.
Make Music Fairfield wouldn’t be possible without venues to host musicians. Venues can be in front of stores and restaurants, front porches, parks, schools, and more. Venues must be located outside and accessible to the general public without an entry fee. Register to be a venue, browse musician profiles and request a performer you’d like at your location. Musicians may reach out to you directly once you have created a profile. Permits will be secured for all matches made on the Make Music Fairfield website.