How to Make Music on June 21st
Registration is now closed!
Using our matchmaking software venues and musicians can register, create profiles and find a match for their Make Music Southeastern CT performance.
- DEADLINE to register NOW CLOSED
- Musicians and venues participating must obtain their own permits with their town/city
- All matches made through the matchmaking software will appear on the Make Music Southeastern CT promotions later this spring
Setting up your own event is easy. Here’s how.
Register online through June 15 using the Make Music matchmaking program and create a brief profile.
If you have a location already, great! If you have confirmed performers already, great! Enter your information to show up in the listings.
Don’t have a location or looking for performers? That’s okay, you can find one using the Make Music “match-making” platform by following the instructions below.
Helpful Note: This platform works like a dating website, it is up to you to reach out and set up the details of your performance “date.” Making a request increases your chances of a performance.
Interested in performing during Make Music Southeastern CT? Musicians of all abilities and genres are invited to showcase their talent and share their love of music! The event is an all-ages, all-inclusive celebration of music. Register to be a performer by creating a profile, browse available venues, and make an offer to perform in a Southeastern CT location. The venue will confirm your request. Venues may reach out to you directly once you have created a profile. There is no fee to participate.
Everyone, regardless of age, ability, or preferred musical style can participate. We encourage you to embrace your inner musician, share music freely with your peers, and celebrate the rich musical diversity of your communities.
- Create your profile by submitting a photo, description of your act, and any relevant website/social media links.
- Check out the available venues and bid on one that will fit your needs.
- When venue confirms your request, your event will show up in the online listings.
- Stay in touch with the venue to make sure everything is set for your performance on June 21.
Make Music Southeastern CT wouldn’t be possible without venues to host musicians. Venues can be in front of or in stores and restaurants, front porches, parks, schools, and more. Venues may be located indoors or outdoors (preferably outdoors) and must be accessible to the general public without an entry fee. Register to be a venue, browse musician profiles and request a performer you’d like at your location. Musicians may reach out to you directly once you have created a profile.
Whether you have a restaurant, a storefront sidewalk or just a spacious front garden, any location can host a performance or participatory event as long as it free and accessible to the public. Make Music Southeastern CT is a unique way to activate your space, engage your community, and inspire anyone and everyone to discover the joy of making music.
- Create a profile by submitting your location information and a description of the space.
- Peruse the musician profiles and request a performance with one that fits your space.
- Confirm the connection when the artist accepts and your event will show up in the online listings.
- Stay in touch with the musician and make sure your space is ready to go on June 21.
Make Music Southeastern CT is looking for volunteers to help with the day. Interested in helping organize, promote, capture (video, photo, social media) and/or work with musicians, contact us today! Info@culturesect.org