Make Music Albany is a free, citywide day of music to be held annually on June 21st, the longest day of the year. This will be the first year of participation for the City of Albany! Our event is part of the larger Make Music Day, an international summer solstice music celebration occurring in 1,000+ cities across the globe. Each year, coffee shops, restaurants, retail shops, centers of worship, front porches, parks, and other locations across Albany fill with music for everyone to enjoy!
- Music “Performed by Anyone, Enjoyed by Everyone.”
- A celebration of the summer solstice and the longest day of the year.
- A buffet of musical merriment.
- A DIY city-wide fest where anyway to make music can and will happen.
- Open to music makers of all ages, skill levels, and musical persuasions.
Annually on June 21st