Musicians: All styles, ages, and experience levels are invited to register to perform! You can play one set or schedule as many shows as you like.
Venues: Whether you have a garden, office, pontoon boat, sidewalk, café, or other space in mind, it’s easy and there’s no cost to participate.
- Venue Registration Opens: February 22
- Musician Registration Opens: March 1
- Matchmaking Begins: March 8
- Registration Closes: June 2
- Matchmaking Ends: June 7
What is Matchmaking?
Matchmaking is our system of connecting musicians with venues. After creating an account, venues can browse musician profiles and vice versa and participants request a booking. A few tips:
- Don’t be shy! Feel free to send requests. It helps to put yourself out there and you can book as many shows as you want.
- Respond to requests in a timely manner. No one likes to wait to hear back. If it’s not a good fit, let the other party know so they can move on.
- Follow up! You can send direct messages through the system or reach out via phone or email.
- In the end, just about everyone who wants to participate will match up. If you need assistance, send a message to email@example.com.
Who can host?
- Is your venue located in Beloit?
- Is it free and accessible to the public?
Questions? – Email firstname.lastname@example.org.