So Far, So Good – But We Still Need You!
May 21, 2015
June 21st is coming soon!
We have 23 artists playing at 12 venues around the city, but we are looking for more music to be made!
Performances will be held at the following venues.
- Blackstone Square
- Boston Common Frog Pond
- Boston Common Parkman Bandstand
- Boston Common Visitor’s Center
- Downtown Crossing, Summer Street Pedestrian Z
- Jamaica Pond at The Boat House
- New England Aquarium
- North End Park, Rose Kennedy Greenway
- Rings Fountain, Rose Kennedy Greenway
- Shawmut Sidewalk
- 125 Summer Street Plaza
- Walgreens Plaza
The following musicians have already signed up to perform.
- B4 Records
- Back Bay Ringers
- Bees Deluxe
- bOp Classic Jazz Ensemble
- Bust Clouds of Mars
- Corri Goggin
- David and Noah Allen
- Elisabeth Lopez
- Emma Hern
- Gordon Williams
- Jonee Earthquake Band
- Kate Diaz
- Lucy Wu
- Marc Ferry
- Matthew Connor
- Night Lights
- Pavoh RADAR Award Class of ‘15
- Play-along Orchestra
- Play On Music Festival, Amesbury Middle School vocals
- Walter Noons
Musicians, sign up to share your music with Boston, and to be a part of Make Music Day! Go to match.makemusicboston.org to create your profile and bid on a venue!
On June 21st, go out into this beautiful city and support local artists as they share their musical talents with the public!