Make Music Cleveland is made possible only through the efforts of hundreds of volunteers dedicated to sharing live music across the city of Cleveland, Cuyahoga and Lorain counties.
Whether you want to become part of our social media team and get #makemusiccle trending, help set up sites and organize musicians, or work the crowd, we’d love to have you on board on June 21st for a day of free and spontaneous musical combustion!
There are many easy ways that you can get involved with Make Music Cleveland. Shifts can be as long or short as you’d like-anytime from dawn to dusk.
Day-of Site Volunteers (venues throughout the city):
- Social Media team: Take pictures and video of performers, volunteers, and audiences all over the city to post on Facebook and Twitter
- Site Management: Set up signage at performance sites, help musicians with set-up and transitions etc.
- Driving/Transportation: Help transport signage and other materials to performance sites
- Scouts: Greet and check-in music makers before they perform
- Greeters: Hand out MMC brochures outside at designated entry points
- Ushers: Hand out MMC brochures and assist indoor audiences
- Flying Squad: To keep litter to a minimum at site venues, with 30 min. sweeps
- Spread the word: Tell your friends, family, and colleagues about Make Music Cleveland!