Make Music Day 2023 is ON! Grab your instrument and sign up to play on Wednesday, June 21st!
Artists may play acoustically or bring their own amp and electric. As a venue, sign up your storefront, your lawn, parking lot or front porch!
Whether musician or homeowner or business manager, everyone can get involved!
If you require additional tech help, please contact email@example.com.
Registration is now open!
We invite musicians, rappers, and instrumentalists of all kinds to collaborate on making June 21 a musical masterpiece. Singers, church choirs, jazz combos, rock bands, glee clubs, MCs, marching bands, mariachis, and every other kind of musician, of any age group or skill level, are all welcome.
We invite homeowners, store owners and managers to sign up their storefronts, lawns, parking lots, front porches, terraces etc.
- Musicians & Enthusiasts are encouraged to play, record, or stream virtually from your home, sidewalk, back yard, living room or match with a venue.
- All matches made through the matchmaking software will appear on the Make Music Fair Lawn promotions later this spring.
- Use your space to host a virtual or in-person passerby performance.
- Virtual activities and presentations are encouraged.
Participating is easy. Here’s how!
MUSICIANS and VENUES
How to Make Music on June 21 | Make Music Day in Fair Lawn encourages musicians and enthusiasts of all abilities and musical genres to join in this global effort to celebrate and showcase the vibrancy of music in our city. Everyone is invited to participate in this international, one day celebration of music. Here are ways you can fill the day with music in Fair Lawn!
Everyone, regardless of age, ability, or preferred musical style can participate. We encourage you to embrace your inner musician, share music freely with your peers, and celebrate the rich musical diversity of your communities. There is no fee to participate. Whether you own a business or just a spacious front garden or porch at home, these locations are encouraged to host music. Make Music Fair Lawn is a unique way to activate your space, engage your community, and inspire anyone and everyone to discover the joy of making music. All MMD activities are free and accessible to the public.
Plan your activity and present on June 21st.
- Register as a performer or venue that will be presenting a music event. Here you can list your social website and multiple media links and share with #makemusicday.
- Everyone is invited to take part in the variety of special projects designed for in person passerby activities. Check out each one to see all the great activities made available for everyone. Participate in special national projects and initiatives listed at makemusicday.org