5 tips for sharing your Make Music Hartford performance with the world!
- Post the event to your website. Add Make Music Hartford to:
- Your event calendar
- Website banner
- Facebook cover photo
- Anywhere else you can promote your participation
- Send e–blasts. Send event information to everyone on your mailing list
- Let them know that you’re participating in Make Music Hartford
- You can use this line: “Make Music Hartford is a one day, free celebration of music taking place in Hartford and around the world on June 21st. Learn more at www.makemusicday.org/hartford “
- Set up a Facebook event. Invite everyone you know!
- Create a title that describes your event. Example: “The John Doe Trio at Best Restaurant for Make Music Hartford”
- Add the official Make Music Hartford website to your event description: makemusicday.org/hartford
- Share posts on social media using hashtags. Social media is a great way to get the word out!
- Share how you’re preparing for Make Music Hartford. We’d love to share rehearsal videos from musicians or restaurants planning their cocktails for the Cocktail Trail!
- Use the hashtags #makemusichartford and #makemusicday
- Use our Poster Generator.