Make Music La Crosse is a free, citywide, outdoor day of music to be held annually on the summer and winter solstice, June 21 and December 21. Make Music La Crosse is part of the larger Make Music Day, an international celebration occurring in 1,000+ cities across the globe.
Make Music Winter will take place on Tuesday, December 21, 2021. Email email@example.com if you have questions or would like to sign up to perform. Performances will be 30 minutes/performer with a 15-minute teardown/set up between each musical act. Make Music Winter will take place in a new, indoor, performing arts storefront stage window, located on 4th Street.
The Inaugural Make Music Day La Crosse was held on Monday, June 21st, 2021. A variety of locations across La Crosse were filled with song for everyone to enjoy! June 21, 2021 Participants:
- The Mural at the Pump House: Old Town Dulcimers 10:30-12 pm, Craig McClelland 12-12:30 pm, James Grant 12:30-1:30 pm, One More Onion 3:00-4:00 pm, The Lavender Project 4:00-5:00 pm, Boyle and Johnson 5:30-6:00 pm, Michael Zernia 6:00-7:00 pm, Fly Casual 7:00-8:00 pm
- Leithold Music will have a piano available for playing in front of their store, anybody is welcome to stop by and play a tune! Take your picture or a video and post it to the Make Music La Crosse Facebook Event Here
- Downtown Main Street Inc.: Melody and Harmony 12:30-1:30 pm, DJ Jeremy Light 4:00-5:00 pm
- 23rd and Pine Street, La Crosse, WI: The Last Men 3:00-5:00 pm
- Hamilton Elementary/SOTA I is hosting a SOLS: Solar on La Crosse Schools event on Monday, June 21st. The band 3 Dads will be performing, along with student musicians Izzy, Rowan, Soren, and Andre from 4:00-6:00 pm
- Bluff View Park: Peter J. Kish 4:00-8:00 pm
- Riverside International Friendship Gardens: Dublin’s Daughters 7:00-8:30 pm
- Larson’s General pop in and play
- 305 S. 29th St. La Crosse, WI: Guy Herling 7:00-8:00 pm