Make Music Day La Crosse will be live and in person Monday, June 21st, 2021. A variety of locations across La Crosse will fill with song for everyone to enjoy! Make Music La Crosse is a free, citywide, outdoor day of music to be held annually on the summer solstice. This inaugural event is part of the larger Make Music Day, an international celebration occurring in 1,000+ cities across the globe.
Here is where you can go to listen to live music. Look for the yard signs and posters:
- Leithold Music will have a piano available for playing in front of their store, anybody is welcome to stop by and play a tune! Take your picture or a video and post it to the Make Music La Crosse Facebook Event Here
- Downtown Main Street Inc.: Melody and Harmony 12:30-1:30 pm, DJ Jeremy Light 4:00-5:00 pm
- 23rd and Pine Street, La Crosse, WI: The Last Men 3:00-5:00 pm
- Hamilton Elementary/SOTA I is hosting a SOLS: Solar on La Crosse Schools event on Monday, June 21st. The band 3 Dads will be performing, along with student musicians Izzy, Rowan, Soren, and Andre from 4:00-6:00 pm
- Bluff View Park: Peter J. Kish 4:00-8:00 pm
- The Mural at the Pump House: Old Town Dulcimers 10:30-12 pm, Craig McClelland 12-12:30 pm, James Grant 12:30-1:30 pm, One More Onion 3:00-4:00 pm, The Lavender Project 4:00-5:00 pm, Boyle and Johnson 5:30-6:00 pm, Michael Zernia 6:00-7:00 pm, Fly Casual 7:00-8:00 pm
- Riverside International Friendship Gardens: Dublin’s Daughters 7:00-8:30 pm
- Larson’s General is still hoping for some musicians to come play in front of their store (and will provide snacks, beverages, and a gift certificate to their shop to musicians who perform in their space!!)
- 305 S. 29th St. La Crosse, WI: Guy Herling 7:00-8:00 pm
AND MORE AROUND TOWN! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a poster or yard sign for your performance.