May 23, 2017
Have you ever wanted to play music at one of Boston’s public parks? Well, now you can!
Make Music Boston 2017 features live, free performances throughout the city of Boston on Wednesday, June 21.
With over 20 confirmed locations, and more rolling in each day, we’re positive we have the right fit for you.
Head over to our Registration page, create an account, choose a park or venue, and give us a time frame that works for you. It’s really that easy!
Parks are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t wait out. And, don’t forget, registration ends on May 31!
Parks and venues available for Make Music Boston 2017:
- Bach to Rock
- Boston Children’s Museum
- Boston Common adjacent the visitor’s center
- City Hall Plaza
- Copley Square
- Downtown Crossing, Summer Street Pedestrian Z
- Faneuil Hall
- Green Rose Heritage Park
- Jamaica Pond
- Joan Lorentz Park
- Kendall Plaza
- Liberty Mall in Boston Common
- Magazine Beach Park
- Mount Auburn Cemetery
- PA’s Lounge
- Parkman Bandstand: Tremont St at Boylston
- Porter Square
- Ramsay Park
- The Rose Kennedy Greenway – Dewey Square
- The Rose Kennedy Greenway – High Street
- The Rose Kennedy Greenway – The North End
- Walgreens Plaza – Washington @ School Street